Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - FRPP vs Eibach suspension kit
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2013
Rorysbrown
PONY Member

Send a message via MSN to Rorysbrown
I had the Ford Racing V6 Handling kit on my car and I liked it except some female passengers don't like how this kit follows every dip in the road. It gives them a feeling of sea sickness. The ride is not hard at all, it just reacts to everything. So as an experiment, I recently went back to the stock shocks but with these Eibach Springs Eibach Pro-Kit Mustang Springs 35125.140 (11-14 GT, V6, BOSS) - Free Shipping 35125.140 but keep the Ford Racing Sway bars. I prefer the Ford Racing setup for the race track for sure. Not decided on what I prefer for the street but I'm leaning towards keeping the Eibach springs with stock shocks. At least for now. Unfortunately, I put my Winter tires and wheels on at the same time as changing to the Eibach Springs and the winter tires tend to produce understeer compared to my summer tires and wheels so I'll wait until I change back to see how the car feels.

Rory S. Brown from Surrey, BC Canada
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2014 Mustang MCA Edition in Grabber Blue. Previously: 2016 Shelby GT350 in Race Red, 2015 Mustang V6 Competition Orange, 2012 Mustang V6 Premium ProCharged in Black, 2011 Mustang V6 Premium in Red Candy Metallic, and 1979 Mustang Cobra in Bright Red (My 1st New Car)
Website www.mymustang.ca

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome