Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Why so many problems with 2011 Mustang
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2013
randeez11
BOSS Member
S197 Member

I have two Mustangs. A 2011 and a 2012. Yes I have a few minor problems with both. But you cant buy a perfect car. When I look at all the good qualities, I soon realize that I can live with the imperfections. Maybe the OP got a lemon. In that case, I sympathise. But all in all , the Mustangs that are built as late, are as good as it gets.
And this is coming from an old school, they don't build them like they used to veteran.
So, OP, if your car is not what you wanted, it is only a car, move on, to something else. It isn't the end of the world. Ive owned quite a few cars in my day. And spent plenty of time and money and time on all of them and in the end, they are only cars.
Anyways, enough preaching. So either enjoy it, or get rid of it.After all, it probably wont be the last car that you own. :smartas

2011 GT. Grabber Blue. Procharged. 3:73 manual.Billit LCA's. Corsa Extremes. GT 500 wheels. Racemaster DR's. T-56 Tremec. Dynotech DS . Centerforce DF. American Racing headers/high flow cats 560 rwhp.Donny Walsh tuned

2012 Pony Package. Race Red.3:31 automatic.BBK longtubes and catted X.FRPP Sport axlebacks. BBK throttle body. Dynotech DS. Brembo wheels and tires. Strut tower brace. Airraid CAI. Bama tuned.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome