Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2015 Mustang coming December 5th!
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 11-28-2013
5.0 Candy REDCS
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Leaked pics of 2015 Mustang.....

Not sure where to post this, hopefully a mod will move it to the appropriate spot.
Just letting you guys/gals know I just received the December issue of Car and Driver with an article inside on the new 2015 Mustang and some leaked pics of the actual car.
"A number of design cues will evoke the familiar design language pioneered by the Fusion, and the Mustang's new front end clearly has been influenced by the brand's Evos concept from the 2011 Frankfurt show".
I think it looks pretty cool, still retaining a lot of of the Mustang look pretty much,rear end look good too... but I let you guys check it out for yourself, don't want to spoilt it for any of you!
Overall, I think Ford did a good job bringing the Mustang forward, personally I'm not too keen on the front end flattened/Fusion look, and that grill material does not help matters, but that's my opinion.
Link: http://www.caranddriver.com/features...l-details-news

2011 GTCS Candy Red;Premium leather interior package, Remote start, security package, upgraded speakers, 6MT 3:55. 35% tint all around, Borla "S" axle backs, & clear corners.
The rest is all FORD

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome