Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2015 Mustang coming December 5th!
View Single Post
post #34 of (permalink) Old 11-29-2013
5.0 Candy REDCS
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 Code Blue View Post
Yea,I think most of us had already seen the pics just waiting for the real thing to hit the lots so we can check it out in person.I know I want to see one up close.
...I agree with you Code Blue, nothing like the real thing right in front of your eyes! From a photographic standpoint, NO picture will fulfill the 3D effect your two eyes will convey....focal lenses above 100mm will create compression, anything above 150mm will add compression and distortion of plane rendering a very beautiful car as bulky, flat and above all 1 dimensional.
The human eyes has the ability to translate every curve, depth and line as the manufacturer meant it to be perceived. The closest we can get to a true car rendition, is if it was shot in a studio, with light manipulation in a lot of key areas to bring out the actual shape...

Now, walking down the street....and suddenly there is a 2015 Mustang parked there is what I am looking forward to seeing, then I'll pass judgement of what Ford designers rendered.

The Aston Martin front end has been one of the sexiest design cues I have seen in a long time...but bringing it all together is not going to happen with a cheap looking black plastic grill!

Aston Martin and Jag approached this the right way, true stainless mesh with fine detail in brushed finish, weather in a black or chrome...
plastic is cheap looking and counter productive to the overall effect.
I just have to wait and see!

2011 GTCS Candy Red;Premium leather interior package, Remote start, security package, upgraded speakers, 6MT 3:55. 35% tint all around, Borla "S" axle backs, & clear corners.
The rest is all FORD

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome