Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2015 Mustang in my side view mirror?

4K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  retrosix 
#1 ·
Driving down the road today and looked in my side view mirror and I took a "triple take!" My first thought was, oh my, a 2015 Mustang and my heart skipped a beat....then I noticed it was a FUSION. feelblue.gif

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
LOL, yeah the Fusion is a pretty cool looking car ;-)

#3 ·
Am I crazy for thinking that the Fusion/Mustang similarities are getting blown out of proportion? The Fusion is a great looking car and I don't think it's that big of a deal to share some design elements. The new Mustang still looks like a Mustang to me.

#4 ·
This.

OP, get real. Fusion and 2015 aren't that similar.

#13 ·
To me, they look similar enough that at a quick glance the first thought in my mind was Mustang. The reality is that there is noticeable differences and of course, the Mustang is the better looking one!

I actually like the 2015 Mustang and think that Ford did a commendable job with it. Thankfully, the rumors that the new design was going to be 15 inches shorter and 7 inches narrower didn't come true. I've read that the first design proposal was nixed in the early stages costing millions in development until decided that it didn't look Mustang enough causing the design team to move in a different direction. I'm hopeful that Ford sells the required number to keep the Mustang going for the next decade.

Jedi D.

#14 ·
yes we got the redesignedpeaceout.gif two door fusion.

#15 ·
really the new fusion looks better, New 15 mustang is Fugly to me.

#17 ·
You missed another one squidd, lol...I got this :bigthumbsup

#18 ·
I hate this new mustang so much, I guess I should tear up this signed blank cheque with FORD Mustang in the header, NOT!!!!
I can hardly wait to get this puppy in my driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.