Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2015 Mustang in my side view mirror?
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 12-05-2013 Thread Starter
JediDave
PONY Member

Garage
To me, they look similar enough that at a quick glance the first thought in my mind was Mustang. The reality is that there is noticeable differences and of course, the Mustang is the better looking one!

I actually like the 2015 Mustang and think that Ford did a commendable job with it. Thankfully, the rumors that the new design was going to be 15 inches shorter and 7 inches narrower didn't come true. I've read that the first design proposal was nixed in the early stages costing millions in development until decided that it didn't look Mustang enough causing the design team to move in a different direction. I'm hopeful that Ford sells the required number to keep the Mustang going for the next decade.

Jedi D.

2014 Mustang GT Coupe Premium. Options include: California Special package, comfort package, navigation, glass roof, shaker pro system, 3.73 ratio limited slip axle, GT front grill/fogs, MGW race spec shifter, BBK X-Pipe, Corsa GT500 Quad Sport axle-back, Ford Racing ProCal tune. "If I wanted insane HP, I would have purchased a 2014 Shelby GT500!"

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome