Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Ladies and Gentleman, Please Read Before Posting Further about the 2015 Mustang
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-06-2013 Thread Starter
slorydn1
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allentown View Post
Subjective. Two fanbois arguing over asthetics is about as productive as two blind dudes arguing over which hollywood actress "sounds" the hottest (we all KNOW its scarlett johansson).
Plaaaa-eeeeezzzzzzz

Very true. But as you personally found out during the old knockdown dragout MT-82 battles back in 2011 those two blind dudes usually had a way of dragging everyone else into the fight with them and then all sorts insults and attacks ensued. I seem to remember you getting busted for fights that you did not start, but got dragged into by others. Isn't that what drove you off back then to begin with? That and the fact that you sold your car because Ford didn't fix it? (not knocking you for that, just an observation).

Yeah, I'm the new Mod, but I'm not new here. Don't let my join date fool you either, I lurked for many years before I signed up (I didn't have a Mustang so I had nothing to add before then).

I'm not about to let this section degenerate into what that had become a few years ago.

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome