Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - "The Always Off Topic Gang"
View Single Post
pcfrisch
SHELBY GT 500 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
Nope! Cold is going strong. I had a Xmas lunch and dinner to go to yesterday (work related) at some really nice restaurants. Had salmon and porterhouse steak. Couldn't taste a thing. We got all sorts of fudge, cookies, candy & nuts here in the house and it's pointless to eat it.

Yeah I'd be interested in the cruise. I'll see if I can find one of my original posts. I had a route, with stops or staging areas. Kind of like the motorcycle clubs. Hell, we could even do a poker run.

That's Bizarre: New research suggests hot sex can cure the common cold.
Swiss scientist Manfred Schedlovski claims his experiments show that regular love-making increases the amount of phagocyte cells, which boost the body's immune system and fight the microbes that cause colds.
He claims the number of phagocytes - which attack alien antibodies, causing them to self-destruct - significantly increases during sexual intercourse.
And according to Schedlovski's research, the number of phagocyte cells can even double after an orgasm, allowing alien microbes to be detected and destroyed more quickly.
Immunologist Peter Schleicher is among scientists to support Schedlovski's theory.
He told Bild am Sonntag newspaper: "Not only does sex heal our body, it also sustains its immune system."
Bizarre News - Bizarre News Sex cures cold

AFM Site Administrator
2006 Tungsten Grey Mustang GT Manual.
Alpine H/U with Infinity speakers.
Powerhouse CAI and Tune.
Previous Mustangs:
1978 2.8 L, 1979 5.0, 1982 5.0 "HO", 1986 5.0 GT

Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome