Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - New '14 Base V6 - Suggestions for upgrading interior?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2013 Thread Starter
SilverVengeance
Rookie

New '14 Base V6 - Suggestions for upgrading interior?

So I just got my first mustang, but all I could really afford/get financed for was a base model. Now, I already have quite a few ideas on what I'd like to do for the exterior appearance but I was looking for some insight on the best ways to upgrade the interior.

I'm already purchasing factory OEM leather seats, I mainly wanted to know about the following:

- I wanted something similar to sync. Does anyone know of any decent head units that would have similar features(Bluetooth, wouldn't mind nav/gps, but not needed) and look good? I mainly wanted voice control of my music and phone. How is this best accomplished?

- A better sound system. I thought it'd be cool if I could find door panels that have the speakers but I don't know how much trouble that would be. Any ideas for a good upgrade to the sound system?

Any help would be appreciated. Price is obviously a factor, but i'll a decent bit of money after the holidays, and will be looking to upgrade soon after.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome