Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - New '14 Base V6 - Suggestions for upgrading interior?
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 12-09-2013 Thread Starter
SilverVengeance
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by percy072 View Post
They're actually not that bad...depends on how much leather content you want. A full interior could start at approx. $700-$800. The one in the photo is $779.00 and they can also reproduce brick red, saddle or go custom two tone etc...if you install yourself it's really not a bad deal considering how drastic a change it makes

Why would this thread have been moved...V6 & V8 same interior and stereo!?!?
You're referring to leatherseats.com, which I said isn't as bad. Its right around where you said, 750-800$ for custom leather set. Katzkin is what he is referring to, which is very expensive. I have found OEM sets as low as 550$ on ebay, which isn't bad, but if I did want custom 750-800$ isn't terrible.

And I'm not quite sure why my thread was moved, I did not think this was tech related, since I wasn't asking for advice on how to install or change anything, just suggestions on quality upgrades.

Still wish someone knew about a good Bluetooth/nav head unit I could use that wouldn't mess anything else up

And thanks for the suggestion, not sure what Dynamat is but i'll research it.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome