Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - New '14 Base V6 - Suggestions for upgrading interior?
View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 12-10-2013 Thread Starter
SilverVengeance
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by percy072 View Post
I've got a Clarion NX501 with Nav, bluetooth, ipod, dvd etc etc... Just recently installed a Scoshe bezel adaptor (used to have a metra) It all works great and also installed a back-up camera system. You can save alot buying the components off ebay, but maybe have a local audio shop install it unless your handy with that stuff.

Scosche® FD1441AB 2 DIN Radio Install Dash Kit for 2010 2013 Ford Mustang New | eBay

This is how mine turned out (I painted it to match rest of my interior). Also, have a look at some of the Roush interior kits as another option. I just ordered a set. Just be aware that the coupe interiors are a little different from the verts...the back seats are not the same.

2011 2012 Ford Mustang Roush Seat Covers Black Leather Suede Blue Stitch | eBay
Okay, i'll make sure my interior is for coupes when I buy it. And if you don't mind me asking, how much did you're head unit set up cost you? You can PM about it if you'd like. And the back-up camera(is that a kenwood unit?) was separate from the clarion unit? I'd also be interested in how you did that/what the cost ran.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome