Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - New '14 Base V6 - Suggestions for upgrading interior?
View Single Post
post #36 of (permalink) Old 12-15-2013
PPinTX
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by percy072 View Post
I found an interior guy that was able to duplicate the premium trim door inserts in a light silver/gray vinyl ($90 each), painted the speaker mesh to match and trimmed it out, also installed a pair of the OEM chrome door handles bought from Tasca parts. I'm hoping to have the panels re-done to match the new Roush seat inserts. My car has enough power and handling as a DD...so I like mess'n around with the interior :yelpleased: One thing about the base car is it's a blank canvas to make it your own. I doubt I would have done any of this if I had a Premium trim level.

I can't wait to get them installed!! Be interesting to see how the new seat foam re-shapes the back (suppose to give more side bolstering)
I like those reupholstered inserts. I think I might like mine done in a dark grey that matches the plastic on the dash.

What did your interior guy use for the chrome trim around the speaker mesh? I thought about doing that to mine.

2013 V6 Base Coupe - Performance and Tech Packages - Ingot Silver

Bama Tuned with Airaid CAI - GT front brake upgrade - More to come.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome