Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - New '14 Base V6 - Suggestions for upgrading interior?
View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 12-15-2013 Thread Starter
SilverVengeance
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by percy072 View Post
$1600!! whoa...maybe get these instead.

2010 2014 Mustang Coyote 5 0 Shelby GT500 Drivers Side Door Panel LH Black | eBay

2010 2014 Mustang 5 0 Coyote Shelby GT500 Passenger Side Door Panel RH Black | eBay

Good luck and have fun modding your new ride!!

It's a flexible adhesive backed trim I found at a local Canadian Tire...fit perfect into that groove. Think I've seen it on ebay as well, it's just under 1/4" wide.
Whoa! Thanks for showing me once again that I have much to learn when it comes to sorting through eBay. My search must have been way off. For 1600$, I would've never replaced the door panels. For less than 500$? That's a lot more reasonable and again something to consider.. decisions decisions >.<

Looks like I'm set for now though till I get more money in January/get tax returns, just order my spoiler and side scoops. Great stuff here so far. Will definitely consider the door panels again, consider custom/nicer seats since I'm waiting anyways and will have more to spend the next time around, and will look more into finding someone who can help me with an audio set up, and seeing if the Kicker system is a worthwhile investment.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome