View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-08-2014
slorydn1
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Talking

Talk about bringing back memories of my 1980 Chevy Chevette!

4spd manual, no stereo. It did come equipped with the optional all natural A/C through the crank windows, Sunfloor (I had a really nice view of the lane markings through the floor when I would change lanes), interior washer (that same hole in the floor when I hit a water puddle), and the very popular flame throwing exhaust (wind out 3rd gear, bang the 3-4 shift, and a 4 foot long flame would shoot out the tail pipe)scared the hell out of tailgaters on a daily basis!!!

I paid $200 for it in January of 1991. In the next 2 years I made over $40k delivering pizza's in it. I hated the primer gray POS but it ended up being a great investment at the time

I can tell you that I would have been absolutely terrified to take it on a road trip, I was never sure that it would get me back home again (it always did, but still).

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome