Updating what has happened with the check engine light and fuel pressure problem.. I went to radio shack and got a can of contact cleaner with grease . I pulled the bolts on 4 ground wires under the hood and every engine harness connector and sprayed this stuff on and reconnected. Also I did the 3 main connectors on pcm. Also did the fuel pump and pump controller by spare tire..
MAGIC....... the problem has gone. No more high pressure or engine codes. Fuel pressure now is 39 to 44 psi. I drove the car on a road trip to San Fran.. no problems.
Unfortunately..I don't know what fixed the problem as I did everything all at once. But I am very happy.
Thank you for all your comments and help...