Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2013-14 Boss 302 front splitters- Ford Racing
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2014
laughingdragon
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobrajet67 View Post
[

I agree. It is more than any of the others I have seen but it has the right look. It's not too gaudy but it looks more aggressive than the stock GT splitter. They are genuine Ford parts so I guess you have to pay for the quality and fit which really is worth extra. Though, how much extra is the question when other much cheaper options are out there. Unless I find something else I like I'm probably buying that kit. It looks great and it's functional as well.
I agree, you pay for quality, it is just that my like of the splitter is not $600+ worth, lol. Not to mention I have spent too much lately on the Mustang upgrading the suspension, so logic is prevailing right now (dang it) and I am not going to do it. Not for a while at least....

I would also venture to guess FORD released the expensive kit first, then came up with the second less expensive kit later, and did not realize they had the kits priced so far apart. Left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing sort of thing.

2013 GT 6 spd, GT500 mufflers, BOSS quad exhaust, Roush CAI, Barton shifter & 2 post bracket
CS GT-40 Wheels, Hotchkis sway bars, upper and lower control arms, springs (1.1/1.6 drop) and adj panhard bar KONI yellow struts and shocks J&M caster/camber plates,
BMR Upper control arm mount and lower control arm brackets.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome