Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2013-14 Boss 302 front splitters- Ford Racing
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2014
laughingdragon
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobrajet67 View Post
Most of the other 2013-14 front splitters/spoilers I've seen from various vendors are in the $200-$450 range so I guess when compared to all of rest it does seem a bit much.
I was also assuming that the expensive kit was released first and the cheaper kit second. I think most people don't care to add a Laguna Seca splitter anyway so the cheaper kit is the way to go.
Yeah, I have to admit that I've been getting a little crazy myself buying up most of the accessories that I initially wanted. I had to put the brakes on how much I've been spending as well. I guess since I didn't buy the Premium I've been making up for it with other goodies. Almost all of what I bought so far has been Ford accessories along with just a couple aftermarket items. I have a pile of projects waiting for warmer weather now.
Are those Shelby wheels on your GT? I like the way they look with the solid black body.
Funny you mention putting the brakes on spending, I would like (don't need) to put the brembo brakes on my car.... Ok, I saw a funny connection there, need more coffee.

Yes, they are Shelby CS-40 wheels, and thanks.

2013 GT 6 spd, GT500 mufflers, BOSS quad exhaust, Roush CAI, Barton shifter & 2 post bracket
CS GT-40 Wheels, Hotchkis sway bars, upper and lower control arms, springs (1.1/1.6 drop) and adj panhard bar KONI yellow struts and shocks J&M caster/camber plates,
BMR Upper control arm mount and lower control arm brackets.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome