Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Need a stock 6 disc Mach 460 head unit for 2002 Mustang GT
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-14-2014
Pete Grimaldi
GT Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by U BETTER View Post
Hello all, I am new to the forum and was wondering if anyone may have a good 6 disc Mach 460 head unit at a decent price. My CD player quit working. I put an after market radio in for a while but I may be getting ready to sale the car so I put the old unit back in. Would like to sale it with everything working. Or, does anyone know if the dealership will replace the unit if I trade in the old one? Thanks in advance for any input.
Keep the aftermarket CD player in it. If you find a new replacement for the 6 DC player, it will cost more than it's worth. Another used one will be hit or miss. My 6 CD player in my 2003 GT, and the one in my daughter's 2001 V6 both died. Even when they were working the CDs would get stuck in them.

Pete

2014 Shelby GT500:Delivered 4/3/13, Black/Black stripes/Black interior, SVT Track Package, SVT Performance Package, JLT Oil Seperator, FRPP Resonator Delete, Syntha Max blue air filter, Revan Racing shifter bushing, Michelin PSS tires, Lloyd GT500 mats, and yes the stock Shelby seats.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome