Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - "The Always Off Topic Gang"
View Single Post
Ragnar
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxed'05 GT View Post
I wish - she'll give me guilt trips and wonder why she has to stay home while I go "play".

Maybe this summer I can talk her in to going to her parents for a day or two - I know she would enjoy that and it would make my leash a little longer. hmmmmmm :hihi:

Stoenr - just keep dating, that way reality doesn't have to set in! lol
OK...the old man will give you his pearls of wisdom. When my wife and I first planned getting married we both agreed that we each needed one night out a week or so. Kids , etc should not get in the way and we would cover for each other so it would be possible. Otherwise kids become a real ball and chain...and so does the spouse. So whenever I need a cruise night or she needs a "boat" night, we play that card. It works. I play ball during the summer. She does her family or gambling thing. Sundays are reserved for our family things. Of course we make time for just her and I too, though that was really hard.

Anyway, maybe she has something she likes to do that you don't. You probably like to cruise in your car and she doesn't. Quid pro quo...you do for me...I do for you.

06 GT Premium, Windveil Blue, Auto, IUP
Mods: Midwest Auto Gear Engine Plenum Cover, Sequential Taillights, Demolet Tunable CAI & SCT Tune, CDC Quarter Window Louvers, Billett Aluminum Interior Items, 8" Shorty Antenna, Powder Coated Valve Covers, Braided Hoses, Flowmaster AT, California Dreamin' Hood, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Honeycomb Rear Decklid Blackout Panel, 35% Window Tints, SHR Lower Grill Inserts

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome