Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - both front Pioneer speakers quit working today....
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-14-2014 Thread Starter
choate
GT Member

both front Pioneer speakers quit working today....

Posted this in another forum as well but I'm hoping this will help me get some answers here as well.

I installed some Pioneer front speakers about a month or so ago and they worked and sounded great until this morning. I got in the car this morning and the right one was kind of crackling and the left was totally dead then the right went out very shortly after. Any ideas what could have caused this?

Also, does anybody know the fuse for the front speakers? (I can look up but if you know that would be helpful)

What should I do at this point, just pull the panel and check the wires? It seems odd they both went out at the exact same time. Also, if they were blown they would have SOME sound wouldn't they - just bad sound?

2012 black on black GT Premium Auto 6R80 - 400A
20 x 8.5" AR Torq Thrust M - BMR springs & Koni str.t shocks - GT500 mounts - J&M LCAs - CHE reloc brackets - J&M panhard - General GMAX AS3 - GT500 axel backs (no resonators) - GT500 spoiler - MMD tail light trim - Roush side splitters - AM upper/lower billet grill - Bama 93v2R tune - Airade CAI

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome