View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old 03-21-2014 Thread Starter
ChiZ_65
GT Member
Classic Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_SD View Post
ChiZ...stick it out bro, I think once you have all the little bugs worked out you will begin to love the Kenwood/Maestro. It did take me a little while to get used to things and I too felt for a minute there that I should not have gone down the aftermarket sound system road...but I'm glad I did now (other than it taking away, money wise) from doing other mods!).
lol...ya.. Pro Tip: I find if I rest my wrist on the shifter, I can tap the climate controls (strategically hitting the same spot) while still being able to watch the road. haha

It's been behaving since the other day. I'm going to nose around the HD Radio settings tonight to see If i can find this Analog option you speak of.

-2011 GT , 6AT, ROUSH TVS 2300 Phase 3 Supercharger w/ CAI, 82mm Pully, 3.73 FRPP Gears, Bassani Longtubes, Bassani HiFlo Cats., Bassani Cat-Back Xhaust, Eibach Pro Suspension, J&M Panhard bar, BMR LCAs, BRENSPEED Tuned...(More in profile)
-1965 Fastback "A-Code" 2+2 , 289 4bbl Edlebrock Performance, Ravin Exhaust..
-1970 BOSS 302 - Dearborn built, Numbers matching 302 engine bored .030 over and stroked to 331. Grabber Blue

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome