Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Recent got '11 GT, having MT82 whine problems
View Single Post
post #87 of (permalink) Old 03-26-2014
knight5.0
Apprentice

im with you and all i keep getting is "hey man, we cant get it to act up". Such bull.. I feel like im getting swindled. And my CSM offered me an extended warranty and i tried to be nice and say i just want the car fixed, ford doesnt have to give me free stuff. Just fix the car, replace the damn transmission. Then after being basically blown off by the dealer i was at, i said i wanted the extended warranty and she said they had to diagnose a problem first.. What!!??? If they diagnose the damn thing and fix it under current warranty then why would i still need the extended warranty? And if they keep saying hey bud, can not duplicate. I cant have the warranty you offered?? Hell thats when i need it, for when this thing finally bites the dust i will still have warranty to have it fixed. Ford knows there is a problem with these transmissions, they should fix them when there is a complaint.

2011 GT Premium, Barton shifter bracket, SS Clutch line, Steeda CAI, Borla axle backs, and POS MT-82

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome