Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - If you are still on the fence on the 2015
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 04-13-2014
JediDave
PONY Member

Garage
Old5Oh:

Man, I'm clinging to 14 GT/CS and no "15" is going to make me trade. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and if you think the "15" Stang is the best thing this side of some good old Vermont maple syrup, then more power to you. Maybe your purchase will be the one that lifts 15 sales over 100,000 for the year!

My opinion, 2015 styling is freakin ugly....for the most part. I love the roofline and how it blends into the trunk area and the interior looks expertly finished. However, the rear is not really a sight to behold, and the front styling is a Fusion ripoff, and those foglight areas....huge. I truly doubt that Mustang sales will hold 100,000 after the first year, even with European/Asian sales included.

The Fox Mustangs (until 87) had awesome interiors for the day, with padded dash, padded door panels, thick carpet, and fully adjustable seats. The 94-2004 Mustangs also had complete padded dash, door panels, and thick carpet. The Mach sound system speakers had beautiful speaker covers for the door tweaters and rear deck. The 2005-2010 Mustang went with a complete plastic interior and J. Mays spoke concerning that stating that it was Ford's decision because so much money was being allocated to other refinements. In fact, IRS was hacked out because of $100.00 extra cost per car.

Jedi D.

2014 Mustang GT Coupe Premium. Options include: California Special package, comfort package, navigation, glass roof, shaker pro system, 3.73 ratio limited slip axle, GT front grill/fogs, MGW race spec shifter, BBK X-Pipe, Corsa GT500 Quad Sport axle-back, Ford Racing ProCal tune. "If I wanted insane HP, I would have purchased a 2014 Shelby GT500!"

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome