Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2015 Mustang is sharp, except for all the plastic.
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-13-2014 Thread Starter
tommy9946
Apprentice

I like cars. They are a passion. I opted for the F150 when I sold my 08 because I live in Michigan, and hey, the truck is beautiful. For me the look of a car is first. Nobody drives a Mustang because he/she wants practicality, right? As far as guys complaining on forums, that absolutely makes a difference for Ford (and other companies). Ever see Ford employees answer questions on forums? Research, my man. Research.

And I did buy a different car--I bought a '14. The key will be in '18, as I like my new cars every four or five years. Now carbon fiber would be totally acceptable. Dang it--just raise the price $1,000 or $1,500 and build a correct car. Period. I HATE when car companies build cars to a price point to where they shortchange the automobile. If someone can afford a $35,000 car, he/she can afford $36,000.

My $0.02.

2014 Pony Package convertible l Deep Impact Blue on Black l auto (current)

2014 Ram Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4 l White on Grey l Chrome 20"s l Navigation l Hemi (current daily driver)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome