Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Running out of Mod ideas...any suggestions?
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2014
USAF_S197
Rookie

I've also purchased many of my parts from places other than AmericanMuscle - much to my dismay. Even after trying to price match. Sometimes the price difference is just too steep to match. Either way, as stated, their customer service has always been great.

Back on topic, I think your next step is to take a hard look at your suspension components and decide how you'd like to drive your car. Be that as a daily driver, weekend warrior or track car. I have basically no aesthetic modifications and I have no plans to change that for a long time. I still have a long way to go with mods. It's almost impossible to run out of mods you can do if you really sit back and think about it. Eventually you could run out, sure but, there's always little things that can be changed, refined or completely done away with.

2014 Camaro 6.2 SS/RS M6 - JLT 110MM CAI, Hurst STS, TSP 2" LTH w/ O/R Pipes, NPP Exhaust, SCT X4 w/ MPT 93 Tune

2012 Mustang 3.7 Base M6 - SOLD - AirAid CAI, Ported Intakes from Lone Wolf, BBK Shorty Headers, Lethal Off-Road H, Magnaflow Competition Axle Back, MPT 93 Race Tune, 3.73's, DSS Aluminum Driveshaft, SR Performance Shifter, FRPP Strut Tower Brace, Eibach Pro System Plus Kit, BMR LCA's, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, 18x9/10 SVE Drift Wheels, 255/285 Nitto's

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome