Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2015 Mustang is sharp, except for all the plastic.
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2014
slorydn1
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
I don't know what to tell ya about the plastic, to each his own, I guess.

My wife's 2012 has it at the back, my 2014 is body color.

They both look good to me, in different ways.

I do get many more compliments when driving my wife's car than mine, but I think the color has a lot to do with that.

I'm not sure where all the allergies people have for plastic are coming from. I'd rather pay a little less for my 412 or 420 hp ground pounders, thank you very much. Usually plastic weighs less than the more exquisite materials, too. Better for my hp/wt ratio, better for my bank account-what's not to love?

Seriously though, when tastefully done, plastic is just fine. When done like a Pontiac Aztec, then I'm right there with the rest of the whiners.

I'm not a big fan of the s550 styling (mainly that fugly face) but the amount of plastic they used, and where they used it at is fine by me.

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome