shelbystangman
PONY Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punxsy Stang View Post
a ................

can somebody cut and paste this all together please
gotcha covered here is our sentence...

once upon a time Mr V sat on a large fake cushion whilst whistling... and twiddling.... Mrs. Vandermay . high up.. .... through the smallest... hole in ....... his yard fence... While eating.... a footlong dog Named............... Hershey........ Squirts . Finally ......... barbie .............. yelled ......... that........... she................. is................ a.... soup nazi and ........... a ................ crazy.............. looking ............ for a ............... stripper............ wearing a........... coat of armor.. piercing.............. in her cleavage.. .. was a ............ gnarley bull nose ring... so I........... composed myself... and said........ hey mama... what is your sign? She said................. I cannot......... regurgitate.............. or parambulate.............. as well as......... Masticate..................... or humiliate....... or contemplate....... The DEEP DARK secret…..known only to......... those in the........... love with......... The one and only....... the truly....... ...the very special...... woman in........ the depths of... the darkest...... reaches of our minds.... are capable of performing.......... the craziest things.... so when she.......... said my name..... I freaked and....... decided to jump...... into the........ midst of things...... blindly and stupidly... yet cautiously............ and I discovered.... that one should not...... jump one should just...... jump before they.... search their hearts..... and their minds....... for stories never told..... and who knows.... the secrets we keep..... in the deepest darkest....... vaults of our hearts.... for if they were told..... lives may be changed..... Reality may be rent..... and experience may be free.... but you can never..... get a full refund unless......... you give it all...... and provide a receipt... With some assembly required and batteries not included…..he would have to...... pull his hair out…….and then he...... decided to........ grab the........... scissors and run.. But then he......... accidently fell over and.... rammed the scissors...... right up their nose....... Suddenly blood........ ran like a river all around......... the foyer of his......... house on the hill ....... meanwhile outside....... In the bushes............. there stood a.......... rather large.... banana that...... resembled a . . . . . crocodile in...... color and texture....

if your not first your last!
im not driving too fast your just too slow

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome