Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Ford Racing ProCal Tuner
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 05-13-2014
Sean Reilly

I am running the Procal II tune for over a year now, and I Love it!....I have had other tunes loaded into my '11 GT, But I wanted to keep the FRPP warranty with my '13....And believe Me! The Procal II can perform much more than people think! My dealer Showed me that you can even perform PMI upgrades with the latest software from Ford Racing...

OP, if I were you, I would check into the "New" (Almost available) 2014 GT Track-Key option that is being offered (I actually Swapped My 2013 Gauge Cluster to the New (Built after 7-1-13) late build 2014 "Dual Path" Gauge Cluster so I can use the 2 Key (1 Regular Tune, and 1 Track Tune) Option....As with this option, you not only get the More aggressive Tune, but you also get "Launch Control", and the option for the "Lopey Idle" along with about another 500+ Changes that the Track Key Tune has...

For those of you with a 2013 GT Manual, or a Early Build '14 (Built BEFORE July 1 2013) Must use the Procal Tuner in order to enable the GT Track Key, and once its loaded you will have all the same Tune Options, but you will NOT be able to have the 2 Key Option unless you Swap out your Gauge cluster like I did....

Zeroaviation (Matt) knows more than anybody here when it comes to Mustang PCM's, and Every Module that resides within our beloved Stangs!.....
(and Yes Matt, I couldn't believe it! But the SVT Tech at my Dealer showed me how to use the Latest Procal II to perform a PMI on any Module! As he said..."For $400.00+ It had better have VCM IDS capabilities!" ......

OP, Check THIS Out >>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.fordracingpartsdirect.com/category_s/523.htm

Sean.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome