Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Ford Racing ProCal Tuner
View Single Post
post #38 of (permalink) Old 05-15-2014
5LHO
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Reilly View Post
Hey Ken, the reference to the "I will NOT allow this Thread to turn into a Who's Aftermarket Tune is the Best?!".......

And it was in NOT My intention to make You, or anybody else for that matter, think that I Was refering to to any particular Member that has Posted (As of yet)...
Ken my man, I know that you are running a FRPP Tune, and you seem to be pleased with its overall characteristics....
My intention was to let others (And believe Me there are Plenty!!) that come across THIS Thread, to not bother "Chiming In" with the 'Ol
"Dont even bother with the Tune from Ford Racing! As its a waste of $$ compared to (Fill In the Blank) Tunes!"

Then what winds up happening??.....You then get 5 different Members with 5 Different Tunes, arguing amongst THEMSELVES as to which has the Better+Faster Tune!!.....And then it ALWAYS winds up going in a Direction that never ends well!...And after all of that, nobody is even talking about the Procal II anymore!
Thats why I took the proactive Stand that I did.....I did Not mean to offend anybody here...It was for the potential Troller that just Hates the FRPP Tune, and more than 80% of the Time, that particular Member/Guest has NEVER even used or driven in a Stang. that has the Tune installed in the First Place!!

Sean.
Gotcha, message received. I do want to see how tk works and will expect Ford to do a better job than they did with the Boss.

I don't pretend my results with pc2 are typical but, I am super happy, obviously.

2014 Premium GT, SGM, Brembo, Auto, Tech, Comfort, etc. GT500s, Steeda UCA, VMP auto tune, 100 shot on BBR tune, best et: 11.38 at 120.85

2012 GT, Candy Red, Brembo, 3.73, Tech, Comfort, etc. Procal tune, Roush upper, UMI LCAs, Steeda red bracket, GT500s, 28X10X16 Hoosier slicks, best et: 11.91 at 115.23 RIP

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome