26K For 2014 Mustang GT or wait for 2015?
I want to trade in my Audi A5 for a Mustang GT but i am still debating on whether to wait for the 2015 or jump on the offers for a 2014.
My local dealer offered me a price of 25.5K for a new 2014 GT.
Right now i have 3 options:
1. Jump on this deal right now
2. Wait longer to see if the offers get better as the 2015 approaches
3. Place the order for a 2015
What would you guys do? Do you think the price of the 2014 will go even lower and is the 2015 even worth the almost 7K difference?