Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 26K For 2014 Mustang GT or wait for 2015?
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 05-24-2014
Mac 27
Apprentice

If you like the look of the A5 but want more power and the growl of a big V8, buy the 2015. It has a lot going for it with IRS, it's pretty good looking (though sometimes it looks like a small Fusion) and I read they changed the manual transmission. Lots of cool features as well. I do think it's risky buying the first model year as they have more problems. I also own a 2012 Jeep GC and when I review the TSBs on the Jeep forum there are boat loads for the 2011 and very few for the 2012. Doesn't mean it will happen with your 15 but definitely a higher probability than with a 14.

Lastly - why are you looking to get rid of your A5? I have thought about trading the Jeep in for one from time to time. Love the Jeep but the A5 looks great and seems like it would be a blast to drive.

2014 GT Premium, Sterling Grey, 6 Speed, 3:55 Gears, Comfort Group, GT500 AB, 3dCarbon Spoiler, JLT CC, Boss 302 Alcantara steering wheel, FRPP TrackCal, FRPP Brembos, FRPP Wheels

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome