Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Quote for shock / strut install.
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 05-26-2014
Fatopotomus
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCA2011 View Post
III. I'm 51 years old, well aware what $400 looks like, married with a wife and 5 kids and LOTS of other stuff to keep me busy besides learning to do something and buying toos for a task I will likely never do again.

I am aware I have the option to do the job myself and if I wanted to, I wouldn't have asked about the quoted price. I'd rather pay someone else and have the day for other stuff.

I'm not sure why some here need to be all high and mighty on DIY and condescending towards those of us who choose to pay others to do certain jobs on our cars.

</rant>
Sorry, did not mean to condescend.

I see your point. Im in my 30's and there are days which just the thought of pulling out the floor jack, jackstands, and tools to do something to the car makes my back and legs protest.

2011 Mustang GT M6 3.31s

Matt HONEYCUTT Tune, Lethal Off-Road X, GT500 axlebacks, J&M LCAs, UPR UCA, Whiteline LCA relocation brackets, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Koni STR.T shocks/struts, GT500 strut mounts, SR Strut Tower Brace

Best 1/4 E/T (05/18/14 MIR - no tune, X-pipe, or UCA): 12.920 @ 109.40 mph (2.059 60ft)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome