post #47 of (permalink) Old 05-29-2014
RoboStang
GT Member
Classic Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
for us CT boys/girls. Rob, Kate and I are meeting at the Krauszers in Cromwell off I-91 exit 21 (the SE corner with 372) at 8:30. We'll stop at the same spot in Enfield where we stopped last fall in Enfield off I-91 exit 48 (Elm st?) in the Kohls parking lot to the left of Mcdonalds at 9:15. I hope to get to the Whatley truck stop around 10:15.

A couple of things to note: Cruise starts promptley @ 11:00 and since there is a gas station be sure you have a full tank (I can just hear my dad saying this). If you have Walkie Talkies bring them they help if we get seperated. If anyone needs to exchange phone #'s with me do so in PM.

Hopefully a disclaimer we don't need: this ain't a formal cruise it is at your own risk! If you come you can't sue me even if I drive us all lemming style off the Cliffs of Dover.
We are adding another stop in Hartford, CT. We will be stopping at the Shell gas station/Dunkin Donuts at 131 Brainard Rd around 8:45am. This will be a quick stop so that we can stay on schedule to be in Enfield on-time.

So the schedule is:

Krauszers in Cromwell off I-91 exit 21 (the SE corner with 372) at 8:30am

Shell gas station/Dunkin Donuts at 131 Brainard Rd around 8:45am

Enfield off I-91 exit 48 (Elm St) in the Kohls parking lot to the left of Mcdonalds at 9:15am

Whately truck stop at Exit 24 off of I-91 in Whately, MA around 10:15am

Cruise starts from the truck stop promptly @ 11:00.

Just a reminder: There is a gas station at the truck stop so be sure you have a full tank before we leave. If you have Walkie-Talkies bring them as they help if we get separated.

2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome