Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Buying my first Mustang this week
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 06-03-2014
Allez Rouge
GT Member
S197 Member

Did you guys READ the OP?

Did all you guys lobbying for this color or that, or suggesting he spend more and get a GT, actually read the OP? He's already made his decision. He's now asking us which of these two cars we would have chosen for ourselves.

For me, it'd have been a relatively easy choice. I don't hate Gotta Have It Green, but it's not a color I'd want for myself. And the price difference wouldn't be enough to matter. So I'd have had to go with the new, Oxford White car. That's a great color on a Mustang (and I say that not just because I happen to own one: it wasn't my first choice) and the car is, as others have pointed out, brand new.

My main reservation about the new car would be the Stone interior, which I don't care for at all. Still, the white one would have gotten the nod from me.

Allez Rouge
2012 GT Premium Coupe | Performance White | 401A Charcoal+Grabber Blue | Comfort Pkg | MT82 | Boss 302 Shift Knob | 18" Pony Pkg Wheels w/Brembo Pkg Center Caps | Boss/CS Front Valance | Scott Drake 5.0/Tri-bar Fender Emblems | FRPP Strut Tower Brace | Redline Hood Struts | GT500 Rear Splash Guards | Rear Spoiler Delete | Sound Tube Delete

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome