Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - New 2014 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 damaged by dealership
View Single Post
post #85 of (permalink) Old 06-03-2014 Thread Starter
usmcponycar
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PStarr View Post
Damn I'm glad I didn't go to these guys when I bought mine last year. Next time go to Bredemann Ford in Glenview. They got almost 5 stars based on 100 reviews. I don't work there but it took me forever to find a dealer I was comfortable with and didn't want to rip me off just because I was young. I'd say try to fix it. Any luck in trying to get them to just buy it back?
No sir.. They have not even called me after I told them re-painting would be unacceptable. They said they would buy it back if the body shop was willing to take the hit otherwise I would have to take the hit. Effing bulls***!! If I give you my car to drive and we have an agreement that you pay for any damage if you hurt my car, and then you let someone else drive it and damage it. Well, my beef is with you.. What you decide to do to your friend is up to you.. But, you are the responsible party and I shouldn't have to deal with your friend.. Agreed?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome