Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Need some opinions "To Stripe or Not to Stripe"
View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 06-03-2014
daustin
PONY Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleg View Post
Wow man, I didn't ask for anyone to go off on my wheels. Geez some people. LOL

But really... Ive thought about wheels, but mine aren't too bad, and honestly im not a huge fan of black wheels like everyone is putting on their cars lately, plus they are so dang expensive and when your on a limited budget, well you know.....

I actually like your stock wheels. Yours and the Brembo wheels are the best looking stock wheels for our cars IMO. My 2012 had the 18's on it and I replaced them with the 19" SVE drifts. I purposely bought my new one with the 18's as I was going to swap the SVE's on anyway. If my old car came with the wheels you have, I probably wouldn't have bought new ones.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

2016 Mustang GT 401a, 6A, Magnetic Metallic, Nav, Shaker Pro, 20" SVE Series 3's, Steeda CAI, Corsa Sports, BMR SP080 Springs, BMR Caster/Camber Plates, JLT Catch Can, Redline Hood Struts.....

2014 Mustang GT 400a, 6M, Recaros, 3.73's, 19" Drifts, electronics/nav., Kooks A/B's, AED Tune /Steeda CAI/BBQ Igniter Tick... SOLD

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome