Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Best Method to Repair Hail Damage
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2014 Thread Starter
pa-fatboy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brets14GT View Post
My brothers insurance asked him if he could wait 4 weeks since his damage is not that bad. There must be an insane number of claims in that area for them to push his claim back a month.
Yes, there have been a lot of calls for insurance claims. When I spoke with my company (talking with Flo), the person in the other end said the call centers had to call in flex staff to handle the volume of calls from Eastern Pa , Colorado hail, and the California fire at the same time.

I'm work from home to meet the adjuster when they show up. Thanks for all the comments. I feel more informed now when I meet with him. They have been totaling a lot of cars. I'm pretty sure mine will not be. One of my friend's BMW's was written up to have the roof replaced. 2 week old car... I wouldn't be able to come to terms with the thought of the roof being cut out and a new one welded in on a brand new car...

I took pictures of my car, the dimples do not show up on pictures to well. Video, walking around the car to see the light change on the body is what shows it well.

Quote: When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane! - Steven Wright

1966 C Class Convertible, 289 4 Speed
2016 GT Premium Coupe, 6-speed manual, Dk Gray

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome