Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Another ADS/Maestro Kenwood Install
View Single Post
post #35 of (permalink) Old 06-05-2014
scott_0
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiZ_65 View Post
I got a flat tire a few weeks ago...My rear passenger side blew out after i ran over a pocket knife...a pocket knife! .....Anyway..Sure enough the screen told me the tire was at 0 PSI etc, etc.....BUT whats weird is that the screen thought it was the drivers side rear tire and NOT the passenger side...Maybe something in the OBDII sensors is reversed...I have no idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
Mine was like that too until I "retrained" the system. Now it displays correctly. I verified by lowering the air pressure in the drivers side rear tire.
yup, I just learned on another forum the system needs trained as mentioned. to train the system start car> hit hazard light button 6 times> look at dash for which tire sensor to train> let air out of tire on dash display until the horn honks do next tire on dash display until all are done my system now reads the proper tire position after training

2016 DIB GT Premium A6, Borla S-type axle backs, Rovos Pretoria wheels 20x8.5/20x10, Nitto N555G2 tires 255/35/20 and 275/35/20, Koni yellows, BMR springs

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome