View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 06-05-2014
Siber Express
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushz View Post
Looking at a Sterling Gray GT premium this week. How do you gray owners like this color? Has anyone added the rear window louvers? any pictures?
Side Window Louvers, but I went black to match the Mirror Caps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC3333 View Post
I love the color. It changes with the time of day and weather pretty dramatically. I think it stays very clean looking. It's not one of the dark colors that looks dirty quickly. When it's clean, it's really deep looking.

I've seen them modded to be dark and stealthy, with lots of blackout trim and wheels, or with bright silver contrasting trim and wheels. Both look awesome and produce really different results. It's cool one color can be so different - I don't think you can go wrong. I don't think the pictures ever really do it justice. They can look quite dull online.

Check my profile for some pics. I planning to go with silver RTR wheels and either 3.7 or pony emblems on the front fenders, but really toyed with black accents for some time. Decided if I went dark, I'd have to really go dark with tinted glass and lights, grill, etc. and that was gonna add up too quickly.

Good luck.
I went Dark, but the 13 hides the taillights look pretty good stock and I do too much night driving to tint headlights. I also kept the MCA grilles.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Siberexpress/Sterling/Stripes/af58edf0-2e2e-4ffe-a201-405b00a627bc_zpseb5ae052.jpg
2013 Performance Package V6
2013 F150 6.2L Boss
Yes it is a Boss

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome