Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2014 GT Won't Smoke Tires In 1st Anymore :-(
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 06-06-2014
kn7671
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CylindersMore View Post
Hold the t/c button in for 10-15 seconds with the brake on. Once the computer is way less involved you may have more fun
I would suggest that it would probably be best you that you turn off the TC when you're by yourself for a few times. I don't think realize just how much those computerized nannies save your collective ass. If you do this with a friend in the car, the my balls are bigger than yours attitude takes over, putting you and your friends life at risk.

To the OP:
I'm fine with the thread in regard to your 2014 won't smoke the tires, but I have problem with the "watch this" piece with said friend in the car. A little juvenile, you need to use your brain, not your testosterone. There is a time and place for everything, and maybe fate was looking over your friends shoulder that day saving his life a "friend" that was more interested in another "watch this" episode.

Not too long ago, there was some semi-famous actor that was a passenger in a high-performance car, potentially under very similar circumstances, when his friend got the keys to a car he was unfamiliar with, which had no traction and stability control, and may have mentally or verbally said, "watch this", ending in taking both their lives...

2015 Mustang GT PP 401A Black | Roush Supercharger

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome