Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2014 GT Won't Smoke Tires In 1st Anymore :-(
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 06-06-2014 Thread Starter
SquidBillyPaul
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn7671 View Post
I would suggest that it would probably be best you that you turn off the TC when you're by yourself for a few times. I don't think realize just how much those computerized nannies save your collective ass. If you do this with a friend in the car, the my balls are bigger than yours attitude takes over, putting you and your friends life at risk.

To the OP:
I'm fine with the thread in regard to your 2014 won't smoke the tires, but I have problem with the "watch this" piece with said friend in the car. A little juvenile, you need to use your brain, not your testosterone. There is a time and place for everything, and maybe fate was looking over your friends shoulder that day saving his life a "friend" that was more interested in another "watch this" episode.

Not too long ago, there was some semi-famous actor that was a passenger in a high-performance car, potentially under very similar circumstances, when his friend got the keys to a car he was unfamiliar with, which had no traction and stability control, and may have mentally or verbally said, "watch this", ending in taking both their lives...
Started to get mad reading comments about my "Watch This" comment until I got to the last paragraph. That was a horrific crash!
Thanks! My eyes are open now.

2014 GT/CS - MT82 - 3.73 - 19's
Charcoal Interior - Glass Roof - Comfort Pkg - Electronic Pkg - Shaker Pro - No Mods

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome