Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Help: 2013/2014 V6 Price Reduction Expectation/Purchasing Advice
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 06-07-2014 Thread Starter
iampogi
Rookie

Thanks again for all the responses. As a first time buyer, the insight you guys have given really do mean a lot.

On that note, the day(s) is finally here to go out and get my own pony! I finally decided, after 2 weeks of research, that you really cannot beat the value of the base '14 V6 in both the used and new category in the 17-20k price point. Knowing that I will be owning this car long term as a daily driver: warranty, reliability and (to be honest) fun factor are my main buying points and the mustang fit the bill.

I have one car in mind (Plan A) that is Oxford White with Charcoal Black listed at 18.4k. My conservative target price will be 18.2 OTD with hopes to get it at 18k OTD (if not lower). With the impending release of the 2015 stock, is this a reasonable target price?

With my binder of figures, true car values, quotes/breakdowns, is there any last minute advice to take with me to the dealers?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome