Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Goal of 12.50 ET or Quicker. 14 GT Automatic w/3.15 Gears
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 06-14-2014 Thread Starter
stigma
Apprentice

Send a message via Skype™ to stigma
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_goat View Post
Stigma, with your mods (tune and cai) you should already be in the 12.5's. Bone stock you should be in the 12.7-12.9 range, and that's pretty conservative.

You indicate "SCT X4 Tuner" and I'm taking that this is a tune. Who did the tune? Perhaps I'm wrong.

You indicate being in Orlando, which is pretty close to sea level. What time of the year did you do those runs in? If you run between November and March when the weather is cool, your time will drop up to .25 in the quarter.

If you're racing for time slips, right now is the absolute worst time for getting your goal.

Good luck.
Hello Old Goat,first thanks for your thoughts and time second.... SCT-X4 is my handheld tuner,i recently ran [email protected] mph with Bama 93 Race tune. And it was this month in 90+ degree Orlando night time heat,and i am just a test and tune kinda guy not really into drag racing for Winning or $$-
I just had 3.31's installed today and if the weather clears up i will be at the track later tonight.... Hopefully the slight gear change and a good launch will get me closer to 12.50 or quicker-
I will let you know once i run again- Thanks

SCT X4 Tuner Stock Air Box Lethal Off Road H-Pipe Circle D 5c Flow Master Mufflers SR Lowering Springs Automatic w/3.15 rear gears-Line Lock M.A.P Mike Rousch Tune BMR Rear Sway Bar Relocation SVE Drag wheels 15x10 w/275-60-15 Nitto 555R's M/T 26x6x17 front 17x4.5 Skinnys...
Best so far 11.72 @117.59 Mph-

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome