Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Ordering what should I do?!?
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2014
Nuclearranger
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olegreg181 View Post
Alright, if you just started trashing me in that last post, that says a lot about you! Trust me I know you won't know my situation, but I am going to make the best out of this situation so that's why I asked y'all. The guys that should help me make a decision tell me something wrong that I may be doing .Please don't just say "Then why are you throwing on the pck's for. One my mom hates the 2014 seats so she researched and asked if I wanted Recaros." I just want to be able to look back in 10 years and have in my garage the car I graduated with. Trust me I know I would appreciate it more if I worked for it. But I am going to be grateful and and do everything to the best of my ability because that's what my parents want. Then again you can't just call me out assuming that I am apart of the group of adults you work with. And I am defiantly not going to spend a few years out of high school working to earn for it when I can be in college. If it was up to me I would keep my Chevy Colorado but my parents do not want to send me to school with a truck with 200,000 miles on it. So if anyone knows if the seats have gotten any better from the 14 to 15 in comfortably it would be much appreciated.

When you ask for advice, be prepared to get some that you don't want. That's a sign of maturity. His particular comment was attempting to save you from financial ruin throughout your 20s. Since your parents are buying it, this is no longer the case.

It is you, not him that needs to calm down.

2011 Mustang GT, Black with Black stripe.
6 Speed Manual.
3.73 + Brembo Brake Package.
Comfort Package.
Charcoal Black Interior.
Appearance Package 4.(Hood Scoop and Rear Spoiler)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome