Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Race Red Pics
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2014
fadkarr
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevo_l View Post
Thanks!! I invested in, in my opinion, better headlights because I do a lot of driving at night. Wanted an "aggressive appearance but I've been told from a lot of random people that I have "pretty headlights" lol oh well...but what do the different gears do for you? i'm not too familiar with that.
Yeah I absolutely love those headlights! I'm glad you didn't go with the raxiom ones that most people just go for.

A steeper set of gears are often said to be one of the best bang for the buck performance mods for our Stangs! Unfortunately, I haven't purchased them yet. It'll feel like you doubled your cars torque! Steeper gears cause your car to go through the powerband faster, which increases acceleration, and pushes you into your seat harder. It's definitely on my list next!

Search around the forums, you'll find plenty of stang owners who have them

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2012 Sterling Gray V6
Steeda Ultralite* Tokico Spec D* Steeda HD Mounts
MRT Interceptor Mufflers

To relax, some people love to meditate. Some love yoga. Some listen to soothing music. I relax by hearing the roaring sound of my mustang carving through a curvy canyon road, inhaling fresh air, steering with sweaty palms, looking in the rear view mirror for cops, and speeding with a grin on my face.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome