Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - John Lund Racing History and Review
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2014 Thread Starter
JasonsSaleen
Apprentice

The Review

I've been working with Lund Racing for a couple of weeks and I'll start off by saying one word "Excellent"! I've been doing a data log tuning session with them for my Vortech that I just installed. The customer service and quick responses, even when busy at the racetrack, have been some of the best I've seen in the industry! I'm almost done with the data logging process and my car is already running great. I wasn't concerned about going with a dyno tune simply because I wanted to make sure that I worked with a company that had an abundance of experience with the 5.0 mustang. I will just say that if you want a great tune, and want it done right the first time, Lund racing is the place to go!

2014 Saleen Mustang White Label 14-013: Vortech V3 supercharger, Lund Tuned, ID1000's, NGK iridium plugs, Airaid CAI, BMR upper control arm and mount, BMR lower control arms w/ relocation brackets, BMR adjustable panhard bar and support brace, koni sport struts/shocks w/ GT500 strut mount, GT500 Brembo brake upgrade, CS fog lights, Stillen chin spoiler, Barton Shifter and two post bracket, Plasti-Dipped hood vents, and various Saleen parts and accessories.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome