Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - BOSS 302 exhaust with Roush Side Splitters
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-26-2014 Thread Starter
DavidKyle1986
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStangRider View Post
I have had mine installed for about 2 weeks now and I am running them with the ford racing sports svt mufflers. Like Mustangfreak196 It has a very nice sound on start up. you get a very nice stereo type sound. I am running them full open and the sound is much better after 3k as you really notice the sound then. Of coarse they always sound better with the windows down. The install was pretty straight forward and the instructions had you remove the plastic covers that are just forward of the fuel tank. This is where the side pipes cross over to exit on each side. Buyfordracing had them on sale if you call them on the phone for 499.00 and free shipping. Hope this helps you out good luck.
I called them and they said there's no way they sold it for 499. They offered it to me for 599. Are you sure on the 499 offer?

2014 5.0 Base 6MT Sterling Grey w/ 3.73's - OptiGuarded, FRPP TrackCal Tune, Boss 302 Quad Exhaust with Ford Racing GT500 Axlebacks, Barton 6-Speed White Ball Shift Knob, MMD Classic Quarter Window Louvers, MMD Decklid Panel, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Boss 302 Grille w/ Foglights, MGP Caliper Covers, Craven Speed Stubby Antenna, JLT Oil Separator, Boss 302 Strut Tower Brace, Roush RTR Rocker Panel Splitters, Tri-bar Wheel Caps, Front Splash Guards, & WeatherTech Laser Cut Floor Liners.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome