Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Craiglist price for megans coilovers? good or no
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2014
Fatopotomus
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang concept View Post
should I go with this or should I go with eibach springs camber caster and panhard
I dont know much at all about Megans. I know they are big in the import community, but didnt know they made Mustang stuff too. Do some research on the Megans and see what other Mustang owners are saying about them.

If you just go with eibachs on your stock struts and shocks your car will handled like melted ****. If youre going to do springs, you need to do dampers (shocks & struts).

For a budget suspension build for a street car, I would recommend Ford P springs and Koni Oranges - you can get the whole kit n kaboodle for not a whole lot more than $500 and certainly less than $600. That combo will give you worlds better handling performance than stock.

If you feel like the car will see track use, get the adjustable Koni's and either Eibach, Ford, or Steeda springs.

2011 Mustang GT M6 3.31s

Matt HONEYCUTT Tune, Lethal Off-Road X, GT500 axlebacks, J&M LCAs, UPR UCA, Whiteline LCA relocation brackets, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Koni STR.T shocks/struts, GT500 strut mounts, SR Strut Tower Brace

Best 1/4 E/T (05/18/14 MIR - no tune, X-pipe, or UCA): 12.920 @ 109.40 mph (2.059 60ft)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome