Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Got a baseline dyno run in today
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2014
matthewr87
MACH I Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelloStang2010 View Post
I did feel as though torque numbers were low but every dyno reads differently from what I understand. The whole key to this is that I will be using the same dyno throughout the process of modding my gt that way I'll be able to hopefully see the actual worth of my mods. As for the gear pull the instructed me to row through the gears smoothly, get to 4th and hold at 2000 rpms and then hammer it. This was my first time ever dynoing my car

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Seems like a good strategy. That way you will eliminate as many variables as possible. Interesting about the 4th gear pull. On the MT-82 it's 5th that is 1:1. Doesn't matter in the end though if you care about relative values.

2018 GT350 - Race red

2012 Mustang GT/CS - Race red - Electronics package - Security package - 3.73 - Steeda shift knob - Steeda shift bracket - ProCal II Tune - GT500 ABs - Shaftmasters DS - Boss 302S Wheels - Build date: February 14th, 2012

2011 Mustang V6 - Pony Package Premium Coupe - Black - Charcoal Leather - Roush Front Fascia - Matte Black Lemans and Hockey Stick Hood Stripes - 6% HP Charcoal Tint - 3.31

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome