Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - After one month of ownership, a few questions
View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2014
FordService

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan105 View Post
Having had my '14 GT Premium for one month, I have a few questions.

- The auto-dimming mirror doesn't work. Is there a way to turn it on?
- What is that grill between the map lights for?
- The Bluetooth was working fine with my phone and yesterday it stopped working;
it doesn't recognize any phones. I'm somewhat cyber-challenged so maybe I'm doing something wrong.
-What are the blanks for next to the HAV buttons?
-Why does the GT have a two piece driveshaft? I have read that the two piece design is responsible for the clunking many of us experience when shifting. Has anyone replaced it with a one-piece driveshaft?
-Has anyone used Motorcraft Synthetic Transmission fluid? A mechanic at the local dealership said that would help smooth out the shifting and the clunking.

I cannot believe how much I love this car. I look for any excuse to drive it, first thing in the morning I open the garage door and look at it, and I'm constantly fussing over it. At this point I am perfectly happy with the power the engine makes so I probably won't be adding any mods to it. Probably.
The biggest surprise for me has been how well the car handles; awesome!

Thank you for any replies to my questions.
Hey titan105,

Thank you for the latest on your ride. Remember, if you’re experiencing any concerns let me or your CSM know.

Deysha

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome